"It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself." - Author: Diane von Furstenberg
Currently, this is my main coaching method, and by far my favourite approach, as it allows me to focus my attention directly on you, without distraction.
By considering individual individuality, no generic plans will be utilised. The final plan that we devise will be yours alone. This is because your nutritional approach will depend on different factors, such as your life stage, your overall health, your current habits, your budget (purchasing power), your goal/goals, etc. Your tailor-made plan will take the above into account, thus ensuring that it is a plan that represents you, is manageable, affordable, and most importantly, achievable.
You will steadily embrace specific aspects of the plan, and begin to move in a safe, gradual, and positive direction. The plan will be as dynamic as you want, as once you begin one journey, different paths/routes may open up, options that are currently unrecognisable. As you start to feel more aware, more confident, more knowledgeable, and more content, you will begin to understand what it is like to function at a more optimal level. A great reward for your continued efforts! One very important thing that we all need to do each day, but consistently forget/overlook, is the vital necessity to make time for ourselves. Your personal plan will address this issue and you will experience the many positive benefits of such an approach. It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.
Again, I am driven to work with people who want to operate on a more positive, balanced, beneficial, and healthy level. For me, it’s a real pleasure to engage with those who recognise that they want change and are willing to embrace new ideas, people who are driven to begin on a journey that can have a profound positive impact on their lives. Together, and by working as part of a team, we can make this happen for you. One of my goals is for you to gain more knowledge and a better understanding of the interconnectedness between nutrition and health, and have fun doing it!
My Methodology will:
- Make you feel comfortable, and positive, that you have decided to make the necessary dietary/lifestyle changes, in order to reach your goal/goals.
- Assist you to identify these goals, and support you with simple, small, yet effective steps that you can easily incorporate into your everyday routine.
- Provide you with an array of informative, educational, and appropriate information, and to answer any questions that you have, in relation to nutrition and health. My focus is to greatly simplify the process, as we work together as a team.
- Provide you with effective options and co-create a personalised plan that is both manageable and achievable for you.
- Support you to keep you on track, and assist you with a dynamic plan, as a rigid approach is both stifling and counterproductive.